With the variety of devices we have today (PC, Mac, smartphones, tablets …) taking our work with us wherever we are is simple. Often, in addition, we may also need to transfer files between large devices.
Normally, we are looking for solutions like Bluetooth connections, cables or apps that share the same wifi network, with the setback that this sometimes entails (mainly that the two devices must be more or less close to each other ).
What is SHAREit APK?
With SHAREit APK you can transfer files to computers and other phones without having to share the connection by wifi, cables or Bluetooth.
This is the application with which you will be able to transfer files between devices at high speed without being connected to the same network, without cables and without Bluetooth, even of large size. We can use SHAREit on our Android among the download of the corresponding APK file which will give us no problem if we want to use it with other devices, be it Windows, macOS, iPhone or iPad.
SHAREit Technologies Co.Ltd
|Updated||July 11, 2020|
Main Features of SHAREit APK
Here are the main features and characteristics you will Find in SHAREit App:
- Transfer files from Android to other platforms like Android, iOS or Windows (7, 8, 8.1 and 10).
- Up to 200 times faster than connecting via Bluetooth.
- Move photos, videos, music, installed apps, SMS and MMS, and videos.
- Simple control interface.
- CLONEit functionality to copy all the material from the phone to another phone with one click.
- Control PowerPoint presentations on the phone.
- Back up the phone.
Download SHAREit APK For Android
You can also download SHAREit Mod APK official version.
- Download SHAREit APK [Mod] For Android from below link:
SHAREit APK Screenshots
How it works?
This app works among the creation of a clean network from the smartphone where other devices can be connected at a short distance. Both must authorize the transfer of data to send and receive them.
If you want to know how to send a file, follow the steps below:
- Step 1 – install the app in the devices with which to transfer data.
- Step 2 – send data from the original device and search between folders or drag them directly to the app.
- Step 3 – accept the transfer in the recipient.
- Step4 – after a little analysis you will be able to see the files from the original device appear on the receiver and select them with one click.
Ultimately, an app with multiple uses that will improve your productivity by going from the transmission of files to the recording of backup copies of the device information.