MX Player Pro Apk is to Android what VLC is for our PCs: the Swiss army knife of video playback. It can read almost any existing format, and it does so particularly efficiently. Take for example a Tegra 2 tablet, in my case the ASUS Transformer. Owners of devices on this SoC know this: the Tegra 2 has great difficulty decoding the native 720p, even less the 1080p. Yes, but not with MX Player!
The latter includes for each architecture a codec (yes you know, what we spent our time installing, when we wanted to watch a video a few years ago on our PCs), which allows it to read quietly any format (written in native code of course, hence the performance). To avoid getting lost, on the first launch (or if the plugin is not installed), it will send you back to the Play Store page corresponding to your hardware.
What is MX Player Pro APK?
MX Player Pro APK is An excellent video player, which recognizes many formats in addition to subtitles. Particularly fast in movement (front or rear), it is especially very pleasant to use, with simple controls to adjust the sound or the image. One of the best of its kind, free, and without ads!
Version Infos :
|Name||MX Player Pro|
|Last Updated||July 02, 2020|
Download Latest Version of MX Player Pro APK :
Mod info: [Ultra Mod Lite]
- Optimized graphics and cleaned resources for fast load < improved result (13.0 MB total apk size)
- Changed activation icon in menu/about.
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers and Services.
- Analytics / Crashlytics disabled.
- Removed startup Google Consent.
- Disable Popup Rate dialog.
- Disabled MXShare from Menu.
- Encrypted all resources
- Languages: En, Ru.
What’s New in v1.25.7?
- Soft Keyboard will appear properly while using the subtitle search option on TV devices.
- Improved subtitle search functionality.
- LockMode now keeps the display aspect ratio intact.
- Better compatibility with 3rd party apps. Now, MX Player can properly queue the media files while using 3rd party apps.
The Main Features :
- Recognized video formats: .3gp, .avi, .divx, .f4v, .flv, .mkv, .mp4, .mpeg, .mov, .vob, .wmv, .webm, and .xvid among others.
- Support for subtitles: alignment, offset, color, font … and several file formats
- Hardware decoding (via GPU, the most powerful but not always compatible) or software, as well as hardware + which is not compatible with many devices but capable of playing videos that the hardware decoder cannot (in general)
- Video playback via web (for example by giving a web address)
- Playlists, including background playback (for clips, for example)
- Management of files on the memory
- Playback history and display of unseen videos, resumption of videos from where they were stopped
- Full screen on Galaxy Nexus (and others that do not have hardware keys, tablets excluded unfortunately)
- And in the purely cosmetic (it is unfortunately still too rare): the Holo design, respecting the guidelines given by Google.
– DVD, DVB, SSA/ASS subtitle tracks.
– SubStation Alpha(.ssa/.ass) with full styling.
– SAMI(.smi) with Ruby tag support.
MX Player Pro APK Screenshots :
For those like me who watch a lot of movies, series and others, or who wish to be able to broadcast content via HDMI (because watching 720p on a smartphone is not very useful), I can only advise you MX Player Pro APK!
If I forgot something essential, feel free to report it in the comments.