An Android root smartphone or tablet gives you more control over its functionality in addition to the apps already installed. Among other advantages you have the option of eliminating bloatware, that is to say, the software preinstalled in the device by the manufacturers (for example, the apps that Samsung, Huawei or Xiaomi preinstall in their phones with their corresponding personalization layer, for example).
- 1 What is Lucky Patcher Apk?
- 2 Main Features Of Lucky Patcher App
- 3 Download Lucky Patcher Apk For Android
- 4 How it works?
- 5 How to use lucky patcher?
- 6 How to install Lucky Patcher?
- 7 Conclusion
What is Lucky Patcher Apk?
Lucky Patcher Apk is a tool that allows you to crack the applications installed on your Android phone so that you can better control them all.
To be able to administer these and many other aspects, if in addition to having the rooted device you have a tool like Lucky Patcher you will be able to exercise total control over the device. This app allows you to manipulate and modify the parameters of applications that are usually impossible to touch.
|App Name||Lucky Patcher|
|Updated||Jun 30, 2020|
Main Features Of Lucky Patcher App
Once downloaded and installed the app of this Android cracker, it makes a list of all the applications present in your smartphone or tablet, with very complete information of each of them and categorized by a color code according to the actions possible. These operations include:
- Eliminate license verification.
- Remove integrated advertising on applications.
- Create backups or backup copies of the application.
- Change permissions associated with apps.
- Unblock paid applications to be able to move them between devices.
- Extract the APK file from any application to make a backup copy.
Download Lucky Patcher Apk For Android
You can also download Lucky Patcher Mod APK official version.
- Download Lucky Patcher APK (official) For Android With direct link:
How it works?
Once you’ve listed the apps, you’ll see how each looks a different color. Here are some of the colors and their meanings:
- Green: app with a large percentage of registry options.
- Yellow: there are specific patches for these applications.
- Blue: they have Google ads or ads.
- Purple: app on the start-up list.
- Red: this app cannot register or patched.
- Orange: it is a system application and it is better not to touch it if you want your device to continue working properly.
There is a startup list, which includes apps to patch when the phone restarts its system.
How to use lucky patcher?
If you want to know how to use the application to do certain actions you will have to follow the steps that we then describe in this little tutorial:
How to eliminate a license check?
Step 1 – Keep the button on the app and select remove license verification.
Step 2 – Choose automatic mode and start the whole search and patch process.
Step 3 – If this does not work, choose the reverse automatic mode or extreme automatic mode.
Step 4 – It’s important to reboot the device before opening the app.
How to remove the ads?
Step 1 – Click on the application and choose the option to remove ads from Google.
Step 2 – Restart without opening the app.
How to apply a specific patch?
Step 1 – Click on the app and choose specific patch.
Step 2 – Before opening the application, restart the tablet or smartphone.
There are versions of apps like Spotify, Clash Royale or Clash of Clans that have been patched. You should know that this is not usual and in fact each new version launched by the developers corrects the possible errors which simplify these actions.
On the other hand, even if you can keep trying, we must warn you that this is an action that violates the conditions of these services and in addition it can do that the operation becomes unstable.
How to install Lucky Patcher?
You already know what’s going on with these kinds of apps on the Google store, so you can already stop searching on Google Play because we’re not going to find it. To download it you have to look for alternative resources like APKFOLKS’s own site and download the file to your smartphone.
To be able to do all these operations you must be an Android superuser. So, you will need to start by rooting your device with an app like KingRoot or similar.